Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone ever tried to get a dremel and just drill out the twist in holes for the uppers and then pop in new pig tails?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
If you mean making the whole into it to be able to just put the pig tail in it... i dont htink the lense is deep enough. The bottom ones stick out more and are design to have enough room for the bulb. If you do it your way, the bulb will hit the lense before you even have it far enough.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
If you mean making the whole into it to be able to just put the pig tail in it... i dont htink the lense is deep enough. The bottom ones stick out more and are design to have enough room for the bulb. If you do it your way, the bulb will hit the lense before you even have it far enough.

exactly what he said^

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I got me a puppy hahahahaha.

Crewcab Steve.

Where did you order the leds from an how are they held in the light?

My sockets must be old cause the lights keep going off but as soon as I touch the socket it will come back on. I hate burned out lights an I think this would be a good upgrade...

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
anyone ever tried to get a dremel and just drill out the twist in holes for the uppers and then pop in new pig tails?

i did, it was a big fat FAIL... much easier to cut sockets out and epoxy it in.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just have chrome corners and I feel like if I epoxy it in the lines would look off and nt clean