Tools to Carry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I've never looked inside one, but most likely it takes just a standard bulb. You'd have to use a white led to get white light though, a white bulb would still have some yellow to it.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
My yellow bulb has never bothered me. Plenty of shine. I'm just glad the thing works. Fortunately I've only had to use it for night calls on other vehicles, my own has never acted up at night.

BubbaZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep my trucks well maintained and do PM and dont have issues
*knock on wood* but in my toolboxes there is snatch strap jumper cables and in rear storage pockets pliers and two of each kind screwdriver..Also a 14'' chainsaw in my toolbox..a 9 led flashlight in the door pocket in case i have to venture where my retractable underhood light cant reach.Also carry a .45 acp on my self at all times or a .38 depends on the day and my phone of course also my truck are equipped With CB radios to ..never broke down in any of my trucks.always saving other peoples ***** tho

Last edited:

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
i've got a few bolts larger than an 18mm on my blazer.....

Nothing you can repair on the side of the road, though. Everything you can repair on the side of the road can be done with 18mm or less.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I've had to get them off with a crescent and a cheater bar before... Don't want to do that ever again lol

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
My lug wrench was split on the side of the socket part, so it would flex and try to round out the nuts. I have to keep a 27mm 6-sided and a 1/2" breaker bar....I'd personally like to find that combo in 5/8" or larger drive, that way I don't have to use a cheater tube on end of breaker bar.