Tools to Carry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Zombie. Apocalypse. Response. Kit (ZARK)

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes that is an AK not an AR, I like being different.

Man for a second I thought you were from Texas! :)

I think you are covered for Zombies... Just need a backpack full of ammo!!!

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may or may not have a couple thousand rounds of 7.62x39 and 9mm. Just sayin.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I carry a few things, full socket (SAE and Metric), assortment of screwdrivers and hammers, pliers, vice grips, jumper cables, 40Klb tow strap w/reciever D ring, Reese hitch, ratchets, shovel, rain jacket, towels, and a quart of oil... All behind my back seat :waytogo:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I carry jumper cables(to jump others off), crescent wrench, channel locks, needle nose, magnetic pickup tool, vise grips, and leds........if i can't fix it with those tools, then it's too big a job to be doing on the side of the road.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I carry jumper cables(to jump others off), crescent wrench, channel locks, needle nose, magnetic pickup tool, vise grips, and leds........if i can't fix it with those tools, then it's too big a job to be doing on the side of the road.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I go to STS this year I will be taking a spare tranny, spare DS, spare Diff, Two spare wheels and tires, and small tool kit. Gonna be about 900 miles from the house doing the first passes on the truck with new build, need to be careful.