Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're making payments on a Bentley, you're likely a pretender. If you don't already have a business relationship with this person, I'd ask for half up front. I've watched enough VinWiki to know that.
Just like everything, there is right way and wrong way. If I have 200k working making 3k a month, then it totally works out much better to have a payment.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are actually reasons not to pay cash, besides just not having that much money, but I tend to agree.
Which he would know from watching vinwiki. Lol
I know there are some financial shenanigans you can play to make money, but getting yourself that heavily leveraged to make a profit is little better than a shell game. You can insure yourself, but there goes your profit. The only other option is to pray you don't get caught with your pants down, and if you do, walk away and tell the lender who trusted you to f*** off. I like VinWiki, but I won't live my life that way.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those guys already have money to play with anyways.
I know there are some financial shenanigans you can play to make money, but getting yourself that heavily leveraged to make a profit is little better than a shell game. You can insure yourself, but there goes your profit. The only other option is to pray you don't get caught with your pants down, and if you do, walk away and tell the lender who trusted you to f*** off. I like VinWiki, but I won't live my life that way

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the owners of the last shop I worked for owned a $350k Lamborghini, with $400K in mods that he drove in multi-state rallies. He had the money, owned a marketing firm, to pay in cash for EVERYTHING, and he choose to make monthly payments! Guys like that are always networking their money, and let it work for them, instead of having it just sit and depreciate in the garage.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's pretty simple, if you can invest your money and make, let's say for sake of argument 10%, and finance something @ 5%, why not?

My father-in-law used to say you buy what appreciates and you lease what depreciates, ha ha.