Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you mounting your coils?
Either on the firewall or the frame to the rear the upper control arms..... I still have my Term x wiring, all my vacuum lines and distribution, and forward down bars that will occupy alot of the firewall. So, its more of a couple mounting areas right now. Haha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s so cool though! Keep up the good work! I’m this excited and I’ve only read and seen pictures. I can’t imagine being in your shoes.:)

Thank you sir!!! I appreciate you following! Its always nice to hear a pep talk, sometimes it's needed! There's times life get me pretty overwhelmed and I put the truck on the back burner. The motivation helps keep me focused!! Believe me, I wanna finish this project just as much for you folks as for me!!!! EVERYONE that has followed my build has some time, thought, effort, and emotional investment involved. There are 1250+ posts AND almost 2 years in this thread, that's commitment from everyone. So, I couldn't imagine disappointing my gmt400 family!!! I can't express my gratitude and appreciation enough!!!!!! It humbles me...
Thank you to everyone!!!!!