Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was hoping to hear and experience. There’s some grooving on the bearing journals on the crankshaft too but I’ll polish it with emery cloth and see what it reads.

My mics and t-gages were supposed to be here Saturday. But mr bezos has informed me that if they aren’t here today then I CAN get a refund :33:
Very polite of ol’ Jeffery. He’s just like us.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Definitely not Mitutoyos or Starrett but not terrible. They’ll all need to be zeroed and the 0-1” is a little gummy, the ratchet clutch stops about .015 short of the anvil.
Anytime tools is supposed to be an American company but I haven’t found a “hecho en USA” stamp anywhere.

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Definitely not Mititoyos or Starretts but not terrible. They’ll all need to be zeroed and the 0-1” is a little gummy, the ratchet clutch stops about .015 short of the anvil.
Anytime tools is supposed to be an American company but I haven’t found a “hecho en USA” stamp anywhere.
You just reminded me, I seem to have lost the stainless steel 6” blade from my Mitutoyo combo square. :mad:

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Definitely not Mitutoyos or Starrett but not terrible. They’ll all need to be zeroed and the 0-1” is a little gummy, the ratchet clutch stops about .015 short of the anvil.
Did they arrive on time or did you get them for free? I’ve got something similar going on with one of my orders. Those look great, hope they stand up to the task.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they arrive on time or did you get them for free? I’ve got something similar going on with one of my orders. Those look great, hope they stand up to the task.
Oh no, a week later they showed up, went through this whole automated AI conversation with Amazon. They re-submitted the order and posted a return on the “delayed in transit” order. Never did refund my 2 day shipping either. If the original order does show up, and I don’t return it, then they’ll charge me again. I guess they realized the “it’s cheaper to let them have it than ship it back” is not really the case when all the two digit brain-celled, government assisted, porch pirates take advantage of that system.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no, a week later they showed up, went through this whole automated AI conversation with Amazon. They re-submitted the order and posted a return on the “delayed in transit” order. Never did refund my 2 day shipping either. If the original order does show up, and I don’t return it, then they’ll charge me again. I guess they realized the “it’s cheaper to let them have it than ship it back” is not really the case when all the two digit brain-celled, government assisted, porch pirates take advantage of that system.
B astards.