TBI Rebuild Services

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES, the adjustable FPR is worth the time and effort. it will allow you to tune your fuel pressure to your engine with out alot of hassle.
Thank you. I will probably get the AFPR from CFM performance for both of my trucks. My ‘94 will have a roller cam L05 caprice engine and I think even some slight modifications will help with performance. I’m not ready to take on an EBL computer and making it work with my 4L80e.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Been about a month since I sent it off to SPR. Messaged them yesterday and no response. Will reach out again tomorrow.
Not many feelings worse than sending your money or parts to a business and they start ghosting you. Were they responsive to messaging previously? Sometimes companies seem hit-or-miss on messaging; might be time to give them a call.

Richard

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not many feelings worse than sending your money or parts to a business and they start ghosting you. Were they responsive to messaging previously? Sometimes companies seem hit-or-miss on messaging; might be time to give them a call.

Richard
Agreed, it wasn’t cheap either. They were very responsive. The owner is originally local to where I live. We even chatted a bit about some local events. He’s very polite. I’m hoping he’s just busy. Sounds like it’s a one-man operation. Busy = more people keeping these TBIs on the road.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's probably so, it took a while for him to build my TB too.
You were right. He sent me tracking this morning and a photo of the refreshed TBI and the box it was packaged in. I will have to show some before and afters.

If it’s as nice as it looks I will send my other TBI down to him in the Fall.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s as nice as it looks I will send my other TBI down to him in the Fall.
He does nice work, just somewhat slow, as was mentioned before. I'm curious, did you get the throttle bar "shaved" too? That s/b his standard feature too. Note: I took this picture after it was run for about 6 Months when I installed my AFPR, hence the gasket markings. This is the newer style TB with bigger IAC ports and round TPS plug.
You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He does nice work, just somewhat slow, as was mentioned before. I'm curious, did you get the throttle bar "shaved" too? That s/b his standard feature too. Note: I took this picture after it was run for about 6 Months when I installed my AFPR, hence the gasket markings. This is the newer style TB with bigger IAC ports and round TPS plug.
Mine looks similar to yours. Though I did notice on the right side there appears to be a defect in the barrel. I’m sure it won’t affect anything.