Talk to me about Pro Comp.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
My BFGs measured closer to 34", but the Durangos I had before and the tires Im putting on it both measured a little higher than 35" tires. When I took those measurements I was on the BFGs and aired down slightly for the snow. So I am probably sitting closer to about 45-45.5" when fully aired on the new tires.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Mine were roughly 46 ish? Thats with CV Boots touching 3 ribs which is the most you wanna go. I had bilsteins on mine also. When i had it at 4" it kept blowing through hubs.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Pro comp is a 5" Drop I believe. maybe smaller. You have to crank them. I had to actually reindex my keys for it to work haha

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Wayy too much money for me. If i were to do it all again i'd do coils or coilovers.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
thats what im doing, so fr is cheaper. all the heims and tubing is about 300 bucks i got two dodge complete d60s for 150 with 4.10s and the rear is semifloat, brackets shouldnt be too expensive to make i got some scrap steel laying around.