Talk to me about Pro Comp.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I think 600 is too high for that lift. You need to try and find out how long ago it was out on the truck so we can establish if it is indeed the older or the newer model.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Pro Comp 6" is a full 6" drop.... or at least it's 6" from where the drop bracket bolts to the frame to where my LCA bolts to my drop bracket. I do have the new style though so idk if it's any difference from the old style as far as the actual lift height is concerned.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
All dodge axles are gonna have the disconnect thing. Stupidest thing i've ever seen. Save up and get the right stuff.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
My Pro Comp 6" is a full 6" drop.... or at least it's 6" from where the drop bracket bolts to the frame to where my LCA bolts to my drop bracket. I do have the new style though so idk if it's any difference from the old style as far as the actual lift height is concerned.

Its the same, almost all the New style parts are the same. Like I said earlier, the crossmembers were changed to a one piece design instead of 3 piece. Because this could happen...(see pic)
You must be registered for see images attach

I replaced the rear crossmember with the 1piece new design.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to update. I didn't end up picking the lift up due to money issues and i didn't know what kind of condition it was in and a few other factors. I've looked into it and pro comp does seem to have decent lifts but i think i may just go after the Rough Country lift down the road sometime.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
That's cool, if my truck wasn't already lifted when I bought it I doubt I would have gone with procomp just because of the price tag. Other than that I love it. RCX is good!