Talk to me about Pro Comp.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Function>Looks. RCX Has proven themselves. IF the pro comp is the updated version it may be worth the 600. But the older one, definitely not.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Nice! love your trac bars, i have been thinking about getting some. how about some pics of the traction upper shock mounts? just curious.

This is the best shot I have of those. I am currently deployed and just pulling what I have from my Photobucket. I can get any picture you would like when I get back though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Im also running add a leafs and overloads on the rear.

And mine rides just the same if not better than stock. I have a friend with the exact same truck but not lifted, but his rides like crap compared to mine. I love my lift, but it will be replaced with an SAS come soon.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Mine rode like complete dick. You guys aren't cranked to the full 6" either. I cranked mine up to a true 6" and my angles were more steeper than yours. You guys might be at 4ish