stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, the rockers have orange peel as well and shouldn’t have been painted unless there was a reason to.

Either…

1. The seller is honest, didn’t know any better and got screwed by someone charging three grand for window tint, spray-in bed liner and some crappy Earl Sheib orange peel paint spray on stuff that was never intended to be painted to begin with or

2. The seller is a crook.

Probably doesn’t matter which, but it looks like the bidders are destined to be in category number one.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
my wife the Dreamkiller....
No wife, happy life.
Working on Biz Jets with a bunch of married guys with 2,3,...7 kids, that live an hour away or more from the hangar. They're driving Prius', 18 y.o. Mazda P/U's, or making monthly payments on something decent. Nothing 'special' in the parking lot.
Me. Single. Live 10 minutes away, driving a modified, paid for, 12 mpg V8 full size truck. No responsibility except for my dog.
I'm making the same money they are.
Between projects, slow at work, looking at vehicle ads.
"Hey guys. check this. What do you think is the better deal, here?
Two, 1 year old jet skis on a trailer for 12 g's or this ski boat for 20?"
"Screw you, man."
"Boat? Jet Skis? Yea...right."
"A-hole!"
"Don't talk to me for the rest of the day."
"No wonder my wife hates you."

Last edited:

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
^ I resemble that description, lol

Just turned 33 years old and I already have a few classic cars, a few motorcycles, a couple boats, antique tractors, plenty of other big boy toys a house in the country with acreage. All from a decent, not great job. Co worker with kids gets paid more than me and has a working wife, they have a McMansion in the city with a mortgage twice (or more) what mine is and 2 leased commuter cars and thats it.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I had one child, who has moved out and starts college soon, and while I was raising her I never fell into the debt pit. Meanwhile coworkers of mine live in crammed apartments, no money, driving around in a Kia, Nissan, Tesla (not helping getting out of the debt pit, and I work at an oil company for god sake), or some little commuter car. While I drive a slightly modified 1989 GMC truck, live in a nice house, own many properties across 3 states, and have $0 debt.

So that means I use my spare time looking at stuff like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234502358858
You must be registered for see images attach

Had this sent to me by a friend on the east coast, that’s why the time says 4:10