Steering wheel puller kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does it matter which one I get, do I need a special one? What do you guys have or recommend?!

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've used this one before
Three times and it works great
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's nice when you ask for help and get no response other than Abram. Such a great feeling!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Its real hit and miss here. I used a generic one i found at the local parts store, worked great

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's nice when you ask for help and get no response other than Abram. Such a great feeling!
Haha. Honesty they're almost all the same. Even my Matco puller kit is the same as one you can buy at the Auto-Parts store.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might as well get a kit with the lock ring depressor too and not just the wheel puller for jobs down the road.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh ya don't forget to put that little lock ring haha I didn't compress my steering wheel far enough to put the lock ring once and was like what in the world is goin beg on here
And I put the lock ring on the wrong notch lol
U could probably just borrow one from a mechanic that u know ;] that's what I did haven't used it since (knock on wood)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've rented them from auto parts stores before... But honestly the last two times I pulled my steering wheel I just got very lucky and popped it off by taking a rubber mallet and banging on it in different places a bit until it came loose.
The one I pulled at the junkyard last came off by taking an old brake drum and beating the hell out of it :jester: