Squirmin’ Wormin’ Tahoe!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im very late to the party but was gunna say OP can have his cake and eat it too. Lol.
SAS with 80s suspension and his wife’s got the Tahoe she wants and he’s got the suspension he prefers.

Gebo44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im very late to the party but was gunna say OP can have his cake and eat it too. Lol.
SAS with 80s suspension and his wife’s got the Tahoe she wants and he’s got the suspension he prefers.
I know it doesn’t seem like s big thing.., but I searched this fix out for a couple months!!! Anyone with the EVO bs who hate it and want to have just normal tighter feel will understand!!! There is shakey, unconfirmed attempts out there on the web about all this…, but No Solid posts! I just took a chance on the 96 steerbox and the delete that it wild get me where I wanted to go with this Tahoe. And the bit on bolting the box to the outer frame to torque the pitman arm was something I shared because I thought I was screwed on getting it torqued!!!! I was torn down and needing to torque it but couldn’t and a guy on YouTube saved the day!!! So to that guy…., I owe you some beer for sure!

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh come on.., there was a question in there somewhere!? Lol
LOL... nope. Didn't see that there was a page 3 when I posted. Duh. Can't figure out how to delete post entirely.

Driving with a bad box is some spooky stuff. Good info on this thread though. Nice

Gebo44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... nope. Didn't see that there was a page 3 when I posted. Duh. Can't figure out how to delete post entirely.

Driving with a bad box is some spooky stuff. Good info on this thread though. Nice

Gebo44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!! Not sure if you’ve got the same iffy/all over steering I had or not with that EVO junk.., but this is your fix for sure if you want tight New sports car feel. Of course I have the big wide tires that may add to the feel I have now, but I think you’d be happy with it. 400$ got me that feel!! So it wasn’t that bad.