Help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Which I don’t necessarily mind the ride height in the rear I just want the front to be level with it after it’s said and done
Ok, like I said, address the rear and there is no parts expense. Address the front and there is parts expense. Plus, if you do the front, the rear may settle and then it will not be where you want.

The thing about the rear spring work I suggest, is that the removed leaf can always be put back in or the dearch can be reversed and you can rearch the springs......

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of springs I just pulled off WCJr that have a leaf removed from each pack. It was really sketchy hooking up my buddy's trailer to the truck - the tongue weight sagged it too much. I managed to tow Roscoe home with it, but it was not good.

If you're wanting to level it out, I think you'd be better off with a dropped shackle on the rear.