(Southeast Michigan) WTB Red interior trim and a chrome front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just wondering what everyone has for sale that is remotely near my location.

Regarding red interior pieces... I'm looking for the plastic pieces that go on the floor where the front two doors close, the rear plastic piece on the floor where the tailgate closes, and both B pillar trim pieces for a 2 door tahoe. I don't want to bother painting them, I'd rather find ones that came red.

I'm also in search of a spare tire cover that doesn't have the plastic tar stuff melted do it. I'm looking for one in great shape.

I'm looking for a chrome front bumper in great condition as well. Impact strips are preferred, but I don't want the holes for the plate if possible (can't remember if that was an option). Looking for zero dents, rust, scratches, or pitting.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you still can't post in the classifieds, I'd send @Shaggy a message. You should meet the requirements at this point.

Just FYI, LMC Truck has the door and cargo sills in red brand new.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/csd/full.aspx?Page=36

EDIT - Whoops, just the door sills it looks like. They have the cargo sill too but in blue only.

Ahh, I hadn't even bothered to check there. I'm guessing my biggest headache will be finding the B pillar trim pieces, especially in red.

Kv5137kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There’s a burb that I picked apart some pieces. It’s red interior. Lmk specific what it is u need and the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There’s a burb that I picked apart some pieces. It’s red interior. Lmk specific what it is u need and the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're in New York, I'm sure the shipping for those B pillar pieces would be outrageous since they're so big and awkwardly shapes. I have no clue how much it would be, but I'd guess quite a bit.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I`m going to throw this out to you. I know you didn`t ask for this, but I have a red sun visor shelf that uses the visor mounting holes and goes straight across under the visors. You wouldn`t have to drill any holes, just remove the 3 screws from each visor and reattach with the shelf underneath. E-Z. If you are interested, I could find out how much it would cost to ship it and go from there.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I`m going to throw this out to you. I know you didn`t ask for this, but I have a red sun visor shelf that uses the visor mounting holes and goes straight across under the visors. You wouldn`t have to drill any holes, just remove the 3 screws from each visor and reattach with the shelf underneath. E-Z. If you are interested, I could find out how much it would cost to ship it and go from there.

I have an overhead console... would this shelf work around it, or no? If I could retain my overhead console, I'd probably be interested.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an overhead console... would this shelf work around it, or no? If I could retain my overhead console, I'd probably be interested.
I thought about that after I posted this. My truck doesn’t have an overhead console and the rear view mirror fit just under it if that gives you any idea. I would have to measure it.

99k3500

Reaction score
I have a 95 k2500 I’m parting out in Ohio that has red interior if the parts will fit your truck I can get some pics for you, not sure how good of shape there in I’ll have to look it over