Vinyl Wrapping Interior Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
idk? both lol Dig the top one and the bottom looks very oem-ish and a bit better install/practice makes perfect/cleaner job. Super sharp exacto knives/new blades make good friends working with this stuff. Easier than dealing with a utility knife or loose box cutter blades. Dollar store in the crafts section lol
I definitely got better the second time around and I did have an Xacto knife and blades. I think I’m going with the plain matte vinyl. My truck is as original factory as possible. I want to keep it that way. I may rewrap the donor (eBay) bezels with the brushed vinyl and offer them for sale in the classified section.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I definitely got better the second time around and I did have an Xacto knife and blades. I think I’m going with the plain matte vinyl. My truck is as original factory as possible. I want to keep it that way. I may rewrap the donor (eBay) bezels with the brushed vinyl and offer them for sale in the classified section.
you're misunderstanding, we're not done till you do one in the carbon fiber wrap. LMAO just kidding lol What you have looks killer.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
you're misunderstanding, we're not done till you do one in the carbon fiber wrap. LMAO just kidding lol What you have looks killer.
Yeah. That might just be a little too modern for my ‘94. Buuuuuuuutttttt, I’d be glad to do it for anyone that wants some carbon fiber trim. :anitoof: :anitoof: