Sony CD players @ Walmart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought my pioneer at walmart with the hd radio ready and i havent had any problems with it, my headunit before was a jensen 7" flipout and never had problems, sold the flipout to my brother in law he never had problems he sold it to his friend whose not had problems with it, everyone always underestimates walmart products, i mean some things are good quality but others are not, as everyone else said crutchfield is a very good place to buy from!

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Old reliable. Bought it at Walmart for 160 4-5 years ago an still goin. Been in about 7 vehicles so far. Every new vehicle I get a pull the CD player out an put this in. Everything works like new except USB port. It has Bluetooth an worked great jus not into using it really. Ol lady bumped the jump drive one late night in the woods lol
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks like ima try an alpine.when.i pull this **** jvc outa my truck

sent from my Big Block powered phone

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Find the Pioneer model number you want, go on eBay or Amazon and you're done. Will be cheaper and better.

blk jew

Reaction score
I bought a nice kenwood excelon off amazon a few months ago for $130, 3v pre outs and bluetooth works great