CD player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aemsee

Reaction score
I'm an old guy that still likes having a CD player, lol. The stock stereo in my 93 sucked. It got like 3 FM stations and the cassette player barely worked. So got this single din adapter from China. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised considering how cheap it was. Wish the color match was better, but my interior is like half red and half garnet already.

Attachments

• cd player.jpg
    cd player.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 19

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, I scored one at Pull-A-Part. I was recoloring my entire interior to black, so the color didn't matter. I was too cheap to pop for the CD player, though. Mine's just a bluetooth radio.

You must be registered for see images attach

aemsee

Reaction score
I do find it odd that my truck doesn't seem to have rear speakers. I assumed they didn't work due to my stock stereo crapping out. But no sound from rear with cd player either. I have a pair of Pioneer coaxials to put in...but need to schedule a full day to take apart the rear interior.

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I too am an older guy that wants to play my cds in the truck. Put in one of those single din setups and really don't care for it being in the middle of the dash. Makes you have to lean over to change anything, I guess the remote solves that. I just can't see why they don't make one that fits in the original hole. I don't want to cut a big hole to fit a double din, but haven't found one that is about 6"x2.5". Usually find ones that do everything, but play cds