Shortchevy c1500 Sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Live with it.

thank you fastorange thats what I need to hear. I was throwing around the idea of (dare i say it) a (gulp) lift shackle. another idea was helper bags, 2500 springs or air shocks. but Ive spent enough coin on this truck for a little bit now so doing nothing is definitely in the budget.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
thank you fastorange thats what I need to hear. I was throwing around the idea of (dare i say it) a (gulp) lift shackle. another idea was helper bags, 2500 springs or air shocks. but Ive spent enough coin on this truck for a little bit now so doing nothing is definitely in the budget.

Honestley, my truck leans as well, nothing you can do about it really. i just live with it.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know mines a 4x4 but funnything is it leans to the opposite side

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have air shocks and I level my truck out. No more lean. Im at 4/6, soon to be alittle lower in the front :secret:. I hated having lean, Easy fix and better ride too.

what are you running for air shocks for a lowered application? have a part number or anything? id like to get a pair for my upcoming 3/4

Michael

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you are supposed to use the shock extenders when you buy the aftermarket shocks for lowered vehicles right? djm makes a nice product but there instructions suck