Shortchevy c1500 Sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another big step was taken on the truck recently. I put in a TSP Chopacabra cam, valve springs, and installed a trunnion kit. I did a ton of research before hand and im happy with the results. I looked into having it tuned and the shop in the area that used to provide tuning now only provides dyno rentals.There is another shop locally that does tuning services but I wouldn't be able to get the truck anywhere until after winter due to road salt. I then started researching tuning and how to tune and after looking into it I decided to give it a go myself. I ordered a wideband, hptuner mpvi3 and hptuners prolink cable. I have been poking around with idle tuning and have been very happy with the results. I have the truck idling very good and I am to the point where the next step is going to be driving around so now I am on hold again until spring. I have a couple little things to work on until then but it cant come quick enough!