Shackles only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look at these 2 pics. The before and after just looks like the front is raised. The rear seems to be no lower.
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After
You must be registered for see images attach

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks leveled out to me. It’s like an illusion, the more you lower the rear the more your front will look higher and vise versa. When you changed wheels, did you change tire size? Could play a part in it also.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree, optical illusion. It looks like your truck is pointing north and the before pic was taken around 2 or 3 pm, the after pic was taken closer to noon so the sun is hitting the side of the truck differently. The front wheels being turned differently will make it look different heights. Plus removing the chrome trim and straightening the front bumper all affect what catches a persons eye. Look at the chain link fence behind the truck, the back went down. I think the truck is coming along great either way.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Looks good. Removing the trim made a difference in how the height appeared. Lower the front about an inch and it'd look nearly perfect.