Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was 20 minutes away from me, got it for $1500 when everything I find is always $3k+, already pulled and he had a fork lift to load it up.

The only downside is the mileage is unknown, it came from a fleet maintenance shop that has had it sitting on the shelf as a spare for many years. I need to get better pictures in the day light but looking it over it appears to be in immaculate shape for example all the return springs are still perfect CAD coated and the exhaust manifold bolts barely have any surface rust on them. The interior of the coolant outlet looks practically brand new.

I need to drain the oil, find a spare battery and starter to fire it up. But I’m afraid that won’t be for a little while. Tryin to stay focused on the cab
Damn it i wish i could get that lucky! I can’t wait to see the outcome of this build!!!

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn I’m jealous. I still need to update my thread. I learned just the other day after pulling my sub out from the side of my house that the trans slipped bad in 1st and 2nd. And there is a clicking ticking noise coming from the valley on my L29. And when standing by the exhaust it sounds like there’s a valve stuck open a little. Sorry to rant.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I learned just the other day after pulling my sub out from the side of my house that the trans slipped bad in 1st and 2nd. And there is a clicking ticking noise coming from the valley on my L29. And when standing by the exhaust it sounds like there’s a valve stuck open a little.
Sounds like you've got a nice little project on your hands ;)

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Masked up the cab, shot a coat of SPI epoxy on the floor followed up with SEM seam sealer and a second coat of epoxy. I’ve got to cut off that seat belt buckle and clean up some tight corners but a paint brush should take care of the touch up.

You must be registered for see images attach

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One last thing before I flip the cab over and that’s the windshield channel.

Most of these trucks develop a leak at the crown of the windshield, this is an extreme reason of why that is. The adhesive lifts off the rot and allows water in.

I picked up a harbor freight metal shrink and stretch set and will attempt to form a new windshield channel.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spent some time on my Cummins engine and managed to get it to start up. Fresh oil change, oil filter and fuel filter. A jug of diesel and some fuel line. Did my best to bleed air out of the system by cracking all the lines at the pump and injectors.

It’s got a rough idle and a few cylinders are not running, I’ve got a lot to learn but I think I can figure it out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJUFtibhN68/?igshid=109ahwjjrhsc2

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I spy me a saab back there..
I have one myself. it's a piece of crap but i love these cars.
I have a love for them as well. That ‘05 95 has had every single issue that every Saab could and has had. That being said I’d love to buy another.