Replacing everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've gotten a Kenwood head unit recently and I love it. My friend told me that if you stay with the same brand, Your music will sound much better. But I really want to go Rockford Fosgate with everything. Including subs. Ideas? Thanks

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get whatever you want. Buying all the same brand won't make any difference.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree no one company makes the best of all product lines some company's only make a few products and there great at it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
He's FOS. In fact, I'd say he's dead wrong based on this: The companies that focus on single components will have the best stuff. Do you see the high-end subwoofer companies making headunits?

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been doing everything I can to the outside but neglected the inside. The only thing I've done is paint a few things black and take the jack box out from under the seat. Next is tint and a completly new system. I cant listen to two nonworking and one busted speaker anymore

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been doing everything I can to the outside but neglected the inside. The only thing I've done is paint a few things black and take the jack box out from under the seat. Next is tint and a completly new system. I cant listen to two nonworking and one busted speaker anymore

My stock speakers are strange sometimes. I had one head unit it and it would make the right rear speaker buzz but never worked. The next head unit just didn't work at all in the rear, and now with the current one (the first one that was out in that buzzed) doesn't buzz at all and the right rear speaker works, but the left still doesn't. I triple checked the wiring after every install too. Just strange.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
My stock speakers are strange sometimes. I had one head unit it and it would make the right rear speaker buzz but never worked. The next head unit just didn't work at all in the rear, and now with the current one (the first one that was out in that buzzed) doesn't buzz at all and the right rear speaker works, but the left still doesn't. I triple checked the wiring after every install too. Just strange.
Must have been low on speaker fluid.