Rally Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So what would I search for the 15” 4slot steel wheels? All I’ve really found is a trailer wheel. I am not seeing any on eBay either.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I love the color you did those in. Looks real good.
Thanks man, I really like how they came out. I had my dad paint them with epoxy primer, Nason base, and SPI clear.
98chevy2500ss

The wheels in your picture are differnt than the ones you showed in the previous post. What happened to the 4 slot ones? Those looked like more back spacing. Does anyone have the width/backspacing on those? And those were 15” right?

They look skinnier than your painted rallies too. Are they?
I ended up selling those 4 slot steelies since I had my heart set more on the rallys. Both were measured to be 15x8” and had the same BS, I assume the only difference is the 4 slots came on the base model trim levels and the rallys came on the higher trim levels.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get out of the rabbit hole!!! Check this out. This is something I found on another forum someone made so you can run hub caps on your rallye weeks. Pretty trick setup and the best of both world. Rallye weel looks better than the 4 slot and you can run hub caps! Also I learned that GM spelled it Rallye. Is that correct?

You must be registered for see images attach

Can you post link to where you found this

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, I really like how they came out. I had my dad paint them with epoxy primer, Nason base, and SPI clear.

I ended up selling those 4 slot steelies since I had my heart set more on the rallys. Both were measured to be 15x8” and had the same BS, I assume the only difference is the 4 slots came on the base model trim levels and the rallys came on the higher trim levels.

Glad you got what you wanted. I also prefer the look of the rally’s but the hubcaps are intriguing. I was hoping the 4 slots weren’t as wide and had more back spacing. From the picture it looked like it. The hunt continues!

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive sub'd this thread hope i dont loose it. But yea may be a few weeks before i try this task. My garage is cold and have a few issues on a 3500 to come first

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Glad you got what you wanted. I also prefer the look of the rally’s but the hubcaps are intriguing. I was hoping the 4 slots weren’t as wide and had more back spacing. From the picture it looked like it. The hunt continues!
By "4 slot" do you mean the long, narrow slots at the edge of the wheel center where it meets the hoop, as in a plain steel wheel? Those in 15" 6 lug for the squarebody 4x4's are 15x6 and for some reason appear to come in a 1/8" and 1/2" offsets. Couldn't tell you why.

As far as I can tell the square hole Rallyes in 15" 6 lug only came in 15x8. In the 5 lug, they commonly came in 15x7 and 15x8 but of course as some have pointed out there are narrower ones out there, 15x6 possibly? from other applications (G-van, pretty sure.)

Richard