Can’t find body panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xaos23

Reaction score
Hey guys new on here, bought this 95 gmc k2500 SL a while back finally get around to working on it and I’d like to do a full resto.
Front fenders need replacing and you can find em on Amazon and pretty much anywhere, bedside panels are ok but are just starting to rust through behind the oem flares, can’t find the damn things anywhere it’s a 6.5’ box. I can try the patch but I’ve only welded with oxy before in school and have zero experience with any other kind. Any help would be appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys new on here, bought this 95 gmc k2500 SL a while back finally get around to working on it and I’d like to do a full resto.
Front fenders need replacing and you can find em on Amazon and pretty much anywhere, bedside panels are ok but are just starting to rust through behind the oem flares, can’t find the damn things anywhere it’s a 6.5’ box. I can try the patch but I’ve only welded with oxy before in school and have zero experience with any other kind. Any help would be appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach
Welcome......I'm from Alberta as well.
If I'm reading this right, you are looking for the entire bedsides.
LMC used to have them, I haven't checked in a while.
If you're on the Edmonton area, give AMP panels a shout, just Google it. They may have them, they provide a lot of collision parts.
Any body shop should also be able to order them in for you.

And if you can afford it, and have the time and area to do it. Grab a MIG welder and a bottle of gas, and learn how to weld. I'm kicking my a$$ for not learning years ago. Isn't all that hard once you get your settings right. Take it slow, watch a lot of YouTube. Then once you have a grasp of it, you can just cut the old stuff out and weld in new patch panels.

Xaos23

Reaction score
Welcome......I'm from Alberta as well.
If I'm reading this right, you are looking for the entire bedsides.
LMC used to have them, I haven't checked in a while.
If you're on the Edmonton area, give AMP panels a shout, just Google it. They may have them, they provide a lot of collision parts.
Any body shop should also be able to order them in for you.

And if you can afford it, and have the time and area to do it. Grab a MIG welder and a bottle of gas, and learn how to weld. I'm kicking my a$$ for not learning years ago. Isn't all that hard once you get your settings right. Take it slow, watch a lot of YouTube. Then once you have a grasp of it, you can just cut the old stuff out and weld in new patch panels.
Thanks a lot man looks like they still got em, was up all night googling but couldn’t find that website