Rally Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think back then that the 8 lug trucks used 16" wheels, and those have the larger size dog dish hubcaps. Unfortunately I don't have any actual trucks around of that vintage to look at or get measurements from. Other members do though....
Yes the older 8 lugs where 16" and used the cool larger dog dishes lol.

Fords also used 16" 8lug that used the large cap. I have ford e-250/350 wheels with squarebody era caps ran the bowtie ones till i found the gmc ones

And i know ford parts on a chevy but for FREE how could i say no

Attachments

• 20210402_130621.jpg
    20210402_130621.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210403_175009_HDR.jpg
    20210403_175009_HDR.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210423_075636.jpg
    20210423_075636.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 6

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes the older 8 lugs where 16" and used the cool larger dog dishes lol.

Fords also used 16" 8lug that used the large cap. I have ford e-250/350 wheels with squarebody era caps ran the bowtie ones till i found the gmc ones

And i know ford parts on a chevy but for FREE how could i say no

those 6 spoke dog dishes are my favorite but you dont have as many options as the 15" wheels do you?

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to get out of the rabbit hole!!! Check this out. This is something I found on another forum someone made so you can run hub caps on your rallye weeks. Pretty trick setup and the best of both world. Rallye weel looks better than the 4 slot and you can run hub caps! Also I learned that GM spelled it Rallye. Is that correct?

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I need to get out of the rabbit hole!!! Check this out. This is something I found on another forum someone made so you can run hub caps on your rallye weeks. Pretty trick setup and the best of both world. Rallye weel looks better than the 4 slot and you can run hub caps! Also I learned that GM spelled it Rallye. Is that correct?

Yes I think they did use the "Rallye" spelling. That is a cool adapter piece! So much stuff is available now, with CAD/CAM and 3D printing.....
When I had my 72 Monte Carlo, I was going to run the car rallyes, 15x7 front and 15x8 rear, with deep trim rings and the commercial caps that were very old school looking. Right before they got popular, I scored a set of NOS in box ones at a swap meet, and I think they grew legs when some ***holes broke into my shop.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score

Where may I ask did you find these?

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

GM calls this a version of their super stocks

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where may I ask did you find these?

a lot of googling and picture looking got me there. but its from the 67-72 truck forum. I am not a member just stumbled upon the picture. I don't have a set of rallys but I would buy a set of these adapters if they are reasonable. I have not searched if they are available either. They are almost like a spacer with holes drilled to fit the set screws and then the clips screwed in. I doubt this would be hard to fab if you had the wheels and the hubcaps.