Rally Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I’m going to order the 16” rally’s. After seeing that blue truck I’m convinced. If I ever want to switch back to the saw blades easy peasy. I’d like to get some 15”s and run hub caps but if I want to swap back the the blades no dice is the rational.

I do have a question though. Do those 2500s have a wider wheelbase? The wheels looks like they sit out a little farther than on 1500s I’ve seen especially in the rear unless that trucks running spacers. Thoughts?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I do have a question though. Do those 2500s have a wider wheelbase? The wheels looks like they sit out a little farther than on 1500s I’ve seen especially in the rear unless that trucks running spacers. Thoughts?
The 2500LDs will have the same track width as a regular half ton. On the 8 luggers, the spacers are to compensate for the narrow rear end. Haven’t found a solid answer on why they did that, I’m guessing for less axle warpage when towing heavy loads? Idk

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 2500LDs will have the same track width as a regular half ton. On the 8 luggers, the spacers are to compensate for the narrow rear end. Haven’t found a solid answer on why they did that, I’m guessing for less axle warpage when towing heavy loads? Idk

how thick are the spacers on 2500s?

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anybody had any experience with these refurbished wheel sites? hubcap haven or auto wheel shop? these are a decent price. I plan to check the few local junk yards but from the pictures of their inventory it looks like mostly 2wds. I want to try and be patient but thats hard to do when wanting to make changes to the ole 'Rado and got some pretty good sidewall cracks going on right now.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That makes me feel better. Plus I wouldn’t have to do all the prep work to get them to look nice like I would from the pull yard

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score