R1Concepts "Premium" Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score

R1Concepts Premium Series Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors offer outstanding stopping power and performance as well as dependable longevity.

Product Description :

R1 Concepts PREMIUM SERIES BRAKE DISC WITH BLACK E-COATED HUB --

• Cross-Drilled and Slotted Design
  • Drilled holes provide maximum air circulation for increased cooling
  • Holes are countersunk which reduces heat build up
  • Exclusive R1 Concepts Diamond Slot increase brake pads bite
  • Diamond Tip use as indicator for brake rotor wear
  • Black E-Coating Gives Long Lasting Corrosion Protection
  • High strength cast iron discs
  • Direct Fit OEM Replacement Brake Rotor
  • Double disc ground finish reduces rotor vibration
  • Meet Or Exceed OEM Standards For Excellence
  • Mill balanced brake rotors ensures long lasting durability
  • Superior Machined Surfaces That Provide Smoother And Quieter Stops And Longer Brake Pad Life

Note: Premium brake rotors are machined using a higher strength cast iron disc G3500 iron grade.

R1Concepts Secure Online Catalog

CONTACT ME For Questions, Concerns & Complaints

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

R1Concepts Premium Series Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors offer outstanding stopping power and performance as well as dependable longevity.

Product Description :

R1 Concepts PREMIUM SERIES BRAKE DISC WITH BLACK E-COATED HUB --
  • Cross-Drilled and Slotted Design
  • Drilled holes provide maximum air circulation for increased cooling
  • Holes are countersunk which reduces heat build up
  • Exclusive R1 Concepts Diamond Slot increase brake pads bite
  • Diamond Tip use as indicator for brake rotor wear
  • Black E-Coating Gives Long Lasting Corrosion Protection
  • High strength cast iron discs
  • Direct Fit OEM Replacement Brake Rotor
  • Double disc ground finish reduces rotor vibration
  • Meet Or Exceed OEM Standards For Excellence
  • Mill balanced brake rotors ensures long lasting durability
  • Superior Machined Surfaces That Provide Smoother And Quieter Stops And Longer Brake Pad Life

Note: Premium brake rotors are machined using a higher strength cast iron disc G3500 iron grade.

R1Concepts Secure Online Catalog

CONTACT ME For Questions, Concerns & Complaints

I have these on my '98. These are an outstanding product. One of the top 5 upgrades that I have done to my truck. Far superior to the stock brakes.
From my previous postings, some of you may have noticed that I'm very fussy about brake performance. From canyon carving to long distance night traveling (at speed) to just daily driving, these brakes are confidence inspiring.
Highly recommended!

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Sewlow, do you have the regular discs on your truck or the "premium" ones. Which ones would you recommend and what's the differene? They have the standard drilled and slotted rotors on sale for $103/pair now, hell of a deal if they are as good as you say!

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
Sewlow, Thanks for the review! I have used the Premium drilled and slotted on my Duramax and they are the ONLY ones to survive Christmas tree hauling season at all, but now have lasted over two years on the truck.

am92, the Premium rotors are made from a little stronger metal than the "Eline" Series rotors and the corrosion protective coating on them is a little different. The Premiums utilize a black military type "E-Coating" while the Eline series rotors utilize a zinc coating. For looks, the premiums are black on the hubs from the corrosion protective coating, but the Eline Series rotors are more of a shiny metal color. I have included a pic below of what the Eline series look like on my wife's Denali.

Of course the Eline series cost a little less than the premium series, I just hadn't had the chance to post a thread about the Eline Series as yet. Please keep in mind, the low prices you see in the catalog are low like that all the time. But for Forum Members, if you use the links I provide when making your purchase in conjunction with PROMO CODE= CK10 you will receive an additional 10% off your order and as always, any order over $99 ships for free.

Please let me know if I can help with anything at all.

The Eline Series Rotors Installed
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No problem! When I find something that works, & works well, especially when it comes to improving the not so good brakes on these trucks, I think that others should know about it.

I have the premiums.

Last edited: