PSA: LMC Truck now sells replacement dashes for 88-94 trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
So this is everything I have on hand right now for this dash style... Still need to pick up a gray tape deck bezel, cluster bezel, glove box door, ash tray assembly, the tape deck rear support bracket, and an unbroken glove box light.

You must be registered for see images attach

The LMC speaker grilles even fit, and are a very similar if not the same color.

All vent ducts in place

I've ordered a dash mat so for the most part, the mismatched coloring shouldn't be too notable, aside from that glaring burgundy tape deck bezel lol. But honestly I think the light gray accents the dark pretty well. It should look alright in a light gray interior.

Anyone know if the LMC cluster bezels have all five switch positions below the HVAC and headlight switch assembly available? I have the blanks and switches I need, but the only trucks I've found that have all of the positions available are the Suburbans.

Last edited:

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, this is great. Thanks to the OP for posting this. After I complete my front end build, I'm picking one of these up. Years of wind wrecked havoc on my headliner, so I just had it re-upholstered. A nice dash to match would be nice.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So this is everything I have on hand right now for this dash style... Still need to pick up a gray tape deck bezel, cluster bezel, glove box door, ash tray assembly, the tape deck rear support bracket, and an unbroken glove box light.

The LMC speaker grilles even fit, and are a very similar if not the same color.

All vent ducts in place

I've ordered a dash mat so for the most part, the mismatched coloring shouldn't be too notable, aside from that glaring burgundy tape deck bezel lol. But honestly I think the light gray accents the dark pretty well. It should look alright in a light gray interior.

Anyone know if the LMC cluster bezels have all five switch positions below the HVAC and headlight switch assembly available? I have the blanks and switches I need, but the only trucks I've found that have all of the positions available are the Suburbans.

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing this my guy. I’m strongly considering getting one as well. Maybe I’ll be the test mule to see if the two different grays work together lol.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ SEM all the way. It's pretty good at making all those random color plastic pieces look like they're supposed to. :D

That was a tan dash shell, maroon dash bezel, gray glovebox door and knee bolster. As long as you follow the simple instructions it comes out pretty durable. The only parts I don't think I would trust it on 100% would be the 88-94 padded cluster bezel surround, and maybe the glovebox door, since they're softer material than the molded plastic. Might still be fine...dunno. I guess I'd at least try the glovebox door so it would all match.

Richard

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Damn, now I'm gonna have to strongly consider that myself lol. It certainly would make matching things up a little easier.

So, -1 for the LMC speaker grilles... Pulled off the passenger side, and one of the metal tabs came off the grille with no good way to reattach.
:dancingpoop:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only parts I don't think I would trust it on 100% would be the 88-94 padded cluster bezel surround, and maybe the glovebox door, since they're softer material than the molded plastic.
Maybe, we'll see. I did those about 6 months ago on my 88. My interior is 2 tone blue. Here's some pics. I did a little color change on them, ha ha. Shadow Blue (dark) and Pacific Blue (light)

Driver's door before:

After:

Dash with Pacific Blue

Speaker grille before

After

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, now I'm gonna have to strongly consider that myself lol. It certainly would make matching things up a little easier.

So, -1 for the LMC speaker grilles... Pulled off the passenger side, and one of the metal tabs came off the grille with no good way to reattach.

Those clips are notorious for breaking on the factory grills too...

I used a two-part epoxy to repair mine.

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

.hot glue or JB weld.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers