Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
We are staying in Chico and working in paradise

In Texas? I’m originally from the Bridgeport area there. Then I moved to Decatur, then Oklahoma lol

My momma taught me to drink my juice from a brown paper bag

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We are staying in Chico and working in paradise

Yup so your an hour south, you've probably seen some signs northbound towards red bluff or redding.
Be safe down there, been reports of people threatening some of the utility workers, mainly pg&e

On the truck, cnt remember if you said or not, what were you planning on running for wheels an tires?

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup so your an hour south, you've probably seen some signs northbound towards red bluff or redding.
Be safe down there, been reports of people threatening some of the utility workers, mainly pg&e

On the truck, cnt remember if you said or not, what were you planning on running for wheels an tires?
Not sure yet. I think I'm gonna go with mayhem 22s. I would love custom cut alcoas but to much work to keep they shiny.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The steering is back in. The shifter works but needs some tweaking and brakes are bleed(wasted about 3 hours trying to bleed them because I forgot to put the push rod in the new booster). I drove the truck forward and backwards which my goal has always been to have the truck driving by the end of the year. Here are some pictures of the keyless column. Going to order the billet shifter

You must be registered for see images attach

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The steering is back in. The shifter works but needs some tweaking and brakes are bleed(wasted about 3 hours trying to bleed them because I forgot to put the push rod in the new booster). I drove the truck forward and backwards which my goal has always been to have the truck driving by the end of the year. Here are some pictures of the keyless column. Going to order the billet shifter

Awesome job. Where did you get that column? I want to do push button start in mine and that column would be awesome

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome job. Where did you get that column? I want to do push button start in mine and that column would be awesome
Its the stock column. Coulnt find an aftermarket one long enough. I cut the key switch out and cut a piece of 4 inch pipe to cover the hole and painted it black. It blends pretty good. Its not super noticeable.