Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its the stock column. Coulnt find an aftermarket one long enough. I cut the key switch out and cut a piece of 4 inch pipe to cover the hole and painted it black. It blends pretty good. Its not super noticeable.
You did a great job on it.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got alot of wiring done today.all cruise control wiring is done and all other wires that need to be in the cab are in. Cleaned up the bird nest of wires in the engine bay and is more or less done. Need to finish the wiring inside some of the wiring tomorrow.also had to cut the charge pipe how it was right behind the radiator and impossible to install a fan. Got it all mocked up and ince the intake comes in and it fits ill take it to get tig welded. Also replaced the headlight switch plug and dimmer as it was pretty burnt and damaged.

You must be registered for see images attach

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mounted the grill and the lights and looks great. Also started the front half of the center console so I can start mounting all the electronics in it

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the bed ready to go to the Sandblaster on friday. Cut out the gooseneck section and welded in the new piece. Bed should be in the body shop Monday.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Refresh my memory, did this require any hacking of the frame or did you just do a body lift and call it a day?

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made the panel to hold the push button and trailer brake controller display.today I got the charge pipe and ac accumilator welded up. Also got the bed sandblasted and ready to be primed and raptor lined. Also changed the ac panel display so it will light up blue like the buttons with the led lights Thanks to a members how to on here

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been a busy weekend. Finished the ac control panel. Primed and raptor lined the bottom and top of the bed. Also painted the charge pipes and front emblem.and got alittle work done on tbe front have of the center concole to mount the amp and alarm and other electronics