Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost makes me want to do. Away from my split front bench. But we do some family trips in my truck and sometimes need 6 seats. But that is rare. Humm rare enough think think think!

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like that you have it that offset instead of just straight. I havent seen that done before for these trucks
I was first going to do it straight but it looked pretty bad and would block the little door and 12v plug. So I curved it to make it look more natural. Nothing is centered in these trucks though. Even the tranny tunnel inst centered

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost makes me want to do. Away from my split front bench. But we do some family trips in my truck and sometimes need 6 seats. But that is rare. Humm rare enough think think think!
I first wanted the jump seat but wont fit and I needed somewhere to put everything.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I made a curved back box with cup holders for my 91 and moved it to my 93. When I need the room I just remove the box. But it's no where near as custom as what your doing!

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exhaust is done. Took a while becuase I had to order a straight piece instead of the bend it had.welded most of it up instead of using the crappy clamps it came with and used some new stainless band clamps. Fan shroud is also finished now have to figure out how to attach to the radiator

You must be registered for see images attach