Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got the truck aligned. Also stopped by the body shop to see the progress and bed should be in primer today.

You must be registered for see images attach

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You seem to be no stranger to this stuff. What else have you built over the years?
This is my first build of this magnitude. My first build was a lq4 turbo s10 about 10 years ago when I was 18.last year I finished my 2000 corvette motor swap. Replaced the ls1 with an ls3. Also build my track car about 5 years ago.also did a bunch of work on my old dually which was a he'll if a frankstien

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, I too have a Corvette and pony car for the track. How's the Mustang spec'd? Mine runs CMC in NASA, just knocked out my dyno today. Hit the minimum at 260whp305wtq.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, I too have a Corvette and pony car for the track. How's the Mustang spec'd? Mine runs CMC in NASA, just knocked out my dyno today. Hit the minimum at 260whp305wtq.
I really didn't build it to any spec which sucks. I built it to have a fun track car and now I really can't run in any class but tt3 which the car doesn't make enough power for. It has all mm front suspension a 4v cobra motor and a 03 irs with a tr3650

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ought to fit into ST3 all caged up, but equally down on power. ****** thing about making a car the way you want it is that it usually does end up in no man's land for classification. Do you have the b or c heads on that motor? I got my Camaro a used prebuilt to spec race car. I started by tracking the Z06 and decided I wanted to go wheel to wheel and the Corvette was going to bankrupt me if I prepped it for ST2 which is non-existent here.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ought to fit into ST3 all caged up, but equally down on power. ****** thing about making a car the way you want it is that it usually does end up in no man's land for classification. Do you have the b or c heads on that motor? I got my Camaro a used prebuilt to spec race car. I started by tracking the Z06 and decided I wanted to go wheel to wheel and the Corvette was going to bankrupt me if I prepped it for ST2 which is non-existent here.
Most of my friends that I tracked with have sold thier cars so I dont use it much and I broke a shock the last time at Sebring. Once i go to the 12 hour race ill fit it and start going out again. On a side note I finally picked up the new tahoe for the wife. The red dually is his new truck super clean dually

Last edited:

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love this build! Do you have any pictures of the headlights on? I have been looking at those with the LED half halos/tubes. If you could post a picture of the running lights that would be awesome.