Pennsylvania meet up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone interested in a PA meet up. let me know where your from. Might have other members from another forum also.

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so it looks like mid feb we will be going. On feb. first I will post an exact meet date. We are going to be meeting up at rousch creek off road park. Click on the google map link that I posted before for directions. Please post if you are interested I got about 5 members from silveradosierra going.

Last edited:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like the other half of the state (East). My SS usually don't come out in the snow/ice. Poopy (my K2500) is kinda out of commission right now.

Enjoy!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, I'm down for something. I'm in the Allentown area.

I'm thinking about doing a meet up when the Carlisle All Truck Nationals are happening. I really don't know where to start when planning. I'm not entering my truck in the show but I live 5 minutes from the fairgrounds and can recommend some good restaurants and hotels.