Pennsylvania meet up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing a meet up when the Carlisle All Truck Nationals are happening. I really don't know where to start when planning. I'm not entering my truck in the show but I live 5 minutes from the fairgrounds and can recommend some good restaurants and hotels.

Hopin to be at Carlisle again this year, had the van there last yr maybe the truck, this year. Carlisle is an AWESOmE event.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopin to be at Carlisle again this year, had the van there last yr maybe the truck, this year. Carlisle is an AWESOmE event.

I'm down with meeting up with you guys, I should note all types of trucks are more than welcome to join lowered, lifted, and stock. There's a damn good sports bar 10 minutes away with good looking waitresses we could get together at.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the past, we,ve had meets right at the fairgrounds. Just pick a time, such as 3pm, neer the grandstand- stage area.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So right now we have the following:

-paintballrepins
-94LowRider
-slippy3002
-77Concours
-SixSpeedSS (counting as a maybe?)

Rob, I saw your post about having 25 people to count as a club. I saw at the GM Nationals that they set up tents for clubs as well. Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to have 25 trucks. I might just enter my truck in the show ($40) not have it judged plus get all of the free stuff while being parked with other trucks. If others are interested in just doing that we could meet somewhere outside of the fairgrounds and drive in together.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
So right now we have the following:

-paintballrepins
-94LowRider
-slippy3002
-77Concours
-SixSpeedSS (counting as a maybe?)

Rob, I saw your post about having 25 people to count as a club. I saw at the GM Nationals that they set up tents for clubs as well. Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to have 25 trucks. I might just enter my truck in the show ($40) not have it judged plus get all of the free stuff while being parked with other trucks. If others are interested in just doing that we could meet somewhere outside of the fairgrounds and drive in together.

That would be cool

Sent from Robland

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its been awhile since I had a truck on the Fun field, but the last time I was there it was $35 for entry, didn't have to Walk a long distance. Plus what better security, than having 10,000 plus keeping an eye out for your ride. Carlisle is Always a Good show and many vendors & swap meet parts.