Pace truck in MD. for $2900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's got some 1994+ pieces on it that caught my attention. Grille is obvious and happens to a lot of them, but it also has a two-stud air cleaner setup and the newer style resonator box on the air intake. Kinda weird. Makes you wonder if it was just a very late 1993 build or maybe a crash/theft rebuild at some point. Clearly not an actual 1994 truck though with just the cargo light on the cab instead of CHMSL plus also lacking the 1994-only driver's side firewall relay for the brake light circuit.

Seems a little much for the condition...but if someone wanted a Pace truck they might swing a deal.

Richard

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw one of these at a carshow this summer with less than 100 miles i think it was like 27, it had been stored in a heated garage since day 1 by the original owner. the seller had all the paperwork from the sale, window sticker was still in the window, a complete spare sticker kit, the whole 9. that was like $23k though. if this was near me I would try and go get it.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
It's got some 1994+ pieces on it that caught my attention. Grille is obvious and happens to a lot of them, but it also has a two-stud air cleaner setup and the newer style resonator box on the air intake. Kinda weird. Makes you wonder if it was just a very late 1993 build or maybe a crash/theft rebuild at some point. Clearly not an actual 1994 truck though with just the cargo light on the cab instead of CHMSL plus also lacking the 1994-only driver's side firewall relay for the brake light circuit.

Seems a little much for the condition...but if someone wanted a Pace truck they might swing a deal.

Richard

I'm not to educated on the what options came on the Pace truck but I thought it would be a nice project if it could be had for a little over 2K.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not to educated on the what options came on the Pace truck but I thought it would be a nice project if it could be had for a little over 2K.

I agree. around these parts its hard to find a rcsb, its even harder to find a 2wd one that is affordable.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
That thing is beat to ****

Nothing better than any other parts truck. The "autographs" aren't worth $2900.

I would pay $1000

Swap my front bumper, grill, interior, and maybe mirrors.

Pull the engine and trans. And the rest of the clip. Rebuild the bottom end, throw some vortec heads on it for my truck. Sell the trans and then scrap the rest... Not worth much in my eyes... Although I could have lots of goodies from it :deal: