Locking tailgate handle options for truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thanks for the apology, I do truly appreciate it.
I know the feeling. I've had a new posi sitting on the shelf for seven years because every time I think about putting it in, I start looking for a 14 bolt semi floater. Meanwhile, the govbomb isn't feeling any better.
I'm going to look into ordering the pop-n-lock. Hopefully my locksmith buddy can key it to one of my other keys. Another reason I wanted the Tahoe tailgate lock is because I have a weird key thing. My house, shop, and mother's house all use the same key for every door. All of my padlocks have the same key. It's strange, I know, but I like only having three keys.
Thanks again guys.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I got the Tahoe, one door lock broke. Another door lock didn't work, handle partial broke. Got two new outer handles, pulled the tumblers out, reset the pins to match the new ignition tumbler key, oh the barn door also. Sweet one key for all four, feels good.