Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That bottom one does look good. I think I like that better than the eBay grill. I've always liked the gmc grills, though

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'm really in love with that one. I think it would look really look great on my truck.

sent from a thousand miles from no where.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ordered a Volant 15957 today :D

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Volant is supposed to arrive tomorrow. That's fast!!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Ordered a Volant 15957 today :D

I got that Intake, I thought its a pretty clean setup, I didnt care for some of there hardware choices, so I added some. the washers they provide to help secure the air tube on the throttle body are too small, so I took some 1/4 fender washers and trimmed them to fit with a dremel. You'll see.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
that was fast
Yes it was :D
I got that Intake, I thought its a pretty clean setup, I didnt care for some of there hardware choices, so I added some. the washers they provide to help secure the air tube on the throttle body are too small, so I took some 1/4 fender washers and trimmed them to fit with a dremel. You'll see.
Thanks for the heads up! I will have to keep that in mind and plan for a trip to the hardware store :)
What's the benefit of this particular intake?
I ordered it because I like how it looks and have heard good things about it's value. All intakes claim better mpg, hp gains,.... but very few actually deliver those things. We shall see what this one does. Can't be worse than what I have now LOL