Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just painted my corners lights to add to the new look!
You must be registered for see images attach

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone want to get together saturday and join my wife and I and few other's at Thundervalley for PMRA(Pro motorcycle racing association) World finals. Addmission is 10 dollars. Gates open at 10am and racing from 11am to 7pm. Its going to be wild.
http://www.okthunder.com/index.html

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
wish it was a week later, i'd go i'll be hitting town sometime late saturday afternoon. we are almost finished packing. truck is on the trailer ready to go. Tomorrow is my last day of work. Ready to be up there

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the invite blown... saturday i have to work on my brothers truck. fun fun huh lol

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wish some of you could have attended the PMRA World Finals. It was a blast. SO many fast bike. And i think i found my next hobby. LOL.
Here are some photos. I didnt take that many. There where alot of bikes.

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm thinking about selling my supercharger. I would be asking 1k for everything. I would also prefer to find someone local so we can park the trucks side by side and do the swap. I would need there belt, intake tube, and anything else from the stock application. Let me know if you, or know of anyone who would be interested. Thanks guys.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm thinking about selling my supercharger. I would be asking 1k for everything. I would also prefer to find someone local so we can park the trucks side by side and do the swap. I would need there belt, intake tube, and anything else from the stock application. Let me know if you, or know of anyone who would be interested. Thanks guys.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

i would so be on this if i had the money and if i didnt wanna swap a 6.0 in the future