Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my wife aint working she will be there as well. But other than that i know of know one with a OBS that would be interested.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have invited 4 other friends of mine that have gmt400's. dont know how many will show but i did invite them.

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
Looks like I'm moving back to the OKC area in about 3 weeks, will most likely be for 3-6 months but you never know stranger things have happened. I swore I'd never move back to OKC in the first place.
I'm most likely going to look for a place to live in Yukon,Mustang or Guthrie

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like I'm moving back to the OKC area in about 3 weeks, will most likely be for 3-6 months but you never know stranger things have happened. I swore I'd never move back to OKC in the first place.
I'm most likely going to look for a place to live in Yukon,Mustang or Guthrie

welcome back. i am in piedmont, not far from yukon. we are having a little get together this wkend and i will plan more in the near future as well. maybe like once a month or something if everyone is interested.

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
anybody know of any decent jobs there ine OKC? Mine here is ending here in Fort Worth because I no longer attend the school it's at and its a job they keep open for students of the school. I have been putting in apps for months and only had 1 interview. So we have given up Plus housing is way to high here and we have to be out of this house Nov 1ish. I'm applying for a job up north but it could be up to 6 months for it to happen with all the paperwork and approvals, interviews ect.

So we decided to move back to OKC where we have family and the economy is decent. Plus the smaller size. We may be staying with my MIL in Moore for a short period of time but her place is tiny so we wont stay long. If I can nail something down before we move ill just straight up get our own place. I might can get a job back with the company I worked for in OKC for 3 years but I kinda dont want to unless i have to. My wife has some good leads on jobs there because of people she knows.