Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everybody still going tomorrow at 1400?

YES I WILL BE THERE. REAR END OUT IN MY BURB YESTERDAY SO WE WILL BE IN MY WIFES HUMMER. BUT I WILL BE THERE. LOOK FOR A ORANGE HUMMER H3, MY NAME IS MIKE. SEE YOU THERE.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
POPS WAS VERY BUSY... BUT ENJOYED MEETING EVERYONE. GOOD MEETING. HAPPY MOTORING FROM MIKE

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep, my brothers truck was his electric fan died, overheated, he kept driving it, got so hot it blew the head gasket

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
Well i got a couple of job interviews up there lined up. Hopefully I can nail down something quick. This all happened so fast we are going to have to move in with my MIL in Moore. hopefully it will only be for a couple of weeks I want to find my own place with a garage quickly

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i got a couple of job interviews up there lined up. Hopefully I can nail down something quick. This all happened so fast we are going to have to move in with my MIL in Moore. hopefully it will only be for a couple of weeks I want to find my own place with a garage quickly
I live in Moore. Hit me up when you get into town.