New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
added this to the Milwaukee collection. this this is only 2.25 deep. (Got me beat) but it has some serious power. rated at 220ft/lbs it fits in the frame rails to remove motor mounts, torque converter bolts, takes lug nuts off my 3/4 ton with only a rattle or 2. If you dont have one, get one!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
added this to the Milwaukee collection. this this is only 2.25 deep. (Got me beat) but it has some serious power. rated at 220ft/lbs it fits in the frame rails to remove motor mounts, torque converter bolts, takes lug nuts off my 3/4 ton with only a rattle or 2. If you dont have one, get one!
So what is it?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I only remembered to take one picture, and it was after everything was assembled and loaded up into my truck. I did say beer was involved...

All things considered it went together pretty smoothly, though. All the hardware was clearly labeled and the instructions weren't too bad for a Chinese product. For $200 I can't complain, it seems like it will work fine for everything I'll ever need it for.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope the engine hoists are made better than the jackstands! A good deal ain't so great after people get hurt or stuff gets broken.....

I had to return all my new jackstands to HF, no replacements in stock. Northern Tool - jackstand shelf was empty, so I’m guessing they used the same harbor. Any suggestions of where to find jackstands? I had the 3-ton but they were borderline too short to hold up my Tahoe.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I only remembered to take one picture, and it was after everything was assembled and loaded up into my truck. I did say beer was involved...

All things considered it went together pretty smoothly, though. All the hardware was clearly labeled and the instructions weren't too bad for a Chinese product. For $200 I can't complain, it seems like it will work fine for everything I'll ever need it for.

I gotta get one of those and stop borrowing my neighbor's.........

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope the engine hoists are made better than the jackstands! A good deal ain't so great after people get hurt or stuff gets broken.....

lol......I returned all three pairs of my HF jack stands (two pairs of 6 ton and one pair of 12 ton)--they didn't have any in stock and gave me more money back that what I had paid for them......

So I ordered some on Amazon, and I suspect they are the same jack stands--probably from the same factory in CoronavirusLand--just painted a different color.......:eek: