New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are my recent new tools. The fluke 101 mentioned above, a blue point wire depinning set and a snap on depinning set.
You must be registered for see images attach

How do you like that blue point set? Been looking for something like that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you like that blue point set? Been looking for something like that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I haven't had a chance to use it yet. You can see that the quality is 100x better than the cheapo crap at Amazon. I have the cheapo set too.

Carlaisle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to return all my new jackstands to HF, no replacements in stock. Northern Tool - jackstand shelf was empty, so I’m guessing they used the same harbor. Any suggestions of where to find jackstands? I had the 3-ton but they were borderline too short to hold up my Tahoe.
Napa is another option. Pretty reasonably priced and they generally have stock in the store.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Picked up some Doyle pliers
and a couple lights for the road box.

Also my OCD is manifesting in the new shop owners very neglected toolbox and mold assembly bench so i bought him that big ass $6 set of screwdrivers and some magnetic strips while i was at harbor freight. Also made a special trip to the dollar tree for some of the organizers i bought for my box. I need to see a doctor or something, i have been thinking about them all weekend and was going to go in and clean and organize it all on my own time but nobody was at the shop. Its driving me THAT crazy. Sockets, wrenches, allens, drills, taps, all sorts of **** everywhere. I know its driving him crazy as well but hes to busy to do anything about it.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Not new, but the best combo I could find in my toolbox for removing carpet staples.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up some Doyle pliers
and a couple lights for the road box.

Also my OCD is manifesting in the new shop owners very neglected toolbox and mold assembly bench so i bought him that big ass $6 set of screwdrivers and some magnetic strips while i was at harbor freight. Also made a special trip to the dollar tree for some of the organizers i bought for my box. I need to see a doctor or something, i have been thinking about them all weekend and was going to go in and clean and organize it all on my own time but nobody was at the shop. Its driving me THAT crazy. Sockets, wrenches, allens, drills, taps, all sorts of **** everywhere. I know its driving him crazy as well but hes to busy to do anything about it.
Those Doyle pliers look a lot like the ones made by Mac. I wonder how they compare to Macs or in my case, Klein.

Treble

Reaction score

The barn door is considerably darker since post #524. Not sure how many Coats of stain we applied, but yesterday's was the last. Going to spar varnish next and then hardware -

Husky~ 82021N11 9" 600 Denier Water and Weather Resistant Insulated Cooler with 2 Mesh Sleeves and Carrying Strap

DEWALT~ Drill Chuck for Impact Driver, Quick Connect (DW0521)

Neiko~ 10083A Master Torx Bit Socket and External Torx Socket Set | 60-Piece Set | S2 and Cr-V Steel