New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got the wrenches - they're sooo cute! I don't think they'll hold up to 100Ft/Lbs torque but should work well with small stuff.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a similar set that I keep in a small Ziplock bag, they were my grandpa's. Don't use them too often but they come in super handy for certain things. Kind of the wrench equivalent of jeweler's screwdrivers.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a Milwaukee Hackzall and a set of blades for $75 bucks out the door at Northern. Kind of wishing I would've bought the M12 instead of the M18 but I'll probably wind up getting it at a later date.

Now I need to find an unsuspecting muffler on a car in a random grocery store parking lot to try it out on.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Here’s another new favorite: Knipex Cobra 5”
I love my cobras! I'll have to add this to my list though. My smallest ones sometimes aren't quite small enough and Knipex are the best pliers I have ever used.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my cobras! I'll have to add this to my list though. My smallest ones sometimes aren't quite small enough and Knipex are the best pliers I have ever used.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I love them because you can get them in tight spaces and once you get a bite, with any amount of force on the top handle (bottom jaw) they won’t let go. I’m waiting on a sale on the same size Knipex Pliers Wrench (been waiting awhile - may have to bite the bullet).

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a Milwaukee Hackzall and a set of blades for $75 bucks out the door at Northern. Kind of wishing I would've bought the M12 instead of the M18 but I'll probably wind up getting it at a later date.

Now I need to find an unsuspecting muffler on a car in a random grocery store parking lot to try it out on.

That's the spirit!!!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So picked up a set of power tools from Snap-on, came with a drill, light, 3/8 impact and 1/4 hex driver then got a long reach 1/4 ratchet. Got a heated lawn chair in camo so now I actually have a chair out back, also I can bring my Milwaukee set home so I actually have some power tools here. Athough I should be bringing all my work tools home within couple weeks since I'm quitting.
Also got a set of stubby wrenches from Matco which are pretty sweet. He said itll remove a 90% rounded bolt so of course I had to go round off a bolt on purpose to trying an they work really good.