New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These aren't new tools but, anyone need a hammer? They don't fit my hand anymore, LOL.

You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well after breaking my 1/4 extensions I grabbed a set on the truck today. Also needed a longer ratchet for some really tight spaces around radiator fans so picked one up and since I got the extensions off the sale rack I got a free standard 1/4 ratchet :D only problem was he dodnt have one in green to match.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Well after breaking my 1/4 extensions I grabbed a set on the truck today. Also needed a longer ratchet for some really tight spaces around radiator fans so picked one up and since I got the extensions off the sale rack I got a free standard 1/4 ratchet :D only problem was he dodnt have one in green to match.

nice, my snappy guy almost never gives away ratchets. Breaker bars yes but rarely ratchets

@PlayingWithTBI if shipping wasn't so expensive id take them lol

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally bought me a decent tool box.
It's an old Snap-On, I think this style is called a road box? At least that's what the guy I bought it from called it.
It's a little rough, some rust and a couple little dents; but for $100 I don't think it's terrible. I spent today cleaning it up and starting to get some of the rust on the drawers cleaned up, at some point I'd like to fully repaint it.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I was on my way to buy a matching Snap-On roller cab yesterday and the guy messaged me and said it sold.
I was right by Lowes so I said "**** it" and went in and bought a new Craftsman roller. It's not as robust as my dad's old tool box but he bought that in the mid 90s before I was even born.

I'm already looking and stack boxes and side cabinets, I've put some loose wrenches and sockets in it for now, but I know it's gonna fill up fast.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Finally bought me a decent tool box.
It's an old Snap-On, I think this style is called a road box? At least that's what the guy I bought it from called it.
It's a little rough, some rust and a couple little dents; but for $100 I don't think it's terrible. I spent today cleaning it up and starting to get some of the rust on the drawers cleaned up, at some point I'd like to fully repaint it.
Road box. Box designed for service trucks. Fits in cabinets of a service body or in a truck bed or cab.
Well I was on my way to buy a matching Snap-On roller cab yesterday and the guy messaged me and said it sold.
I was right by Lowes so I said "**** it" and went in and bought a new Craftsman roller. It's not as robust as my dad's old tool box but he bought that in the mid 90s before I was even born.

I'm already looking and stack boxes and side cabinets, I've put some loose wrenches and sockets in it for now, but I know it's gonna fill up fast.
I bought the stainless Craftsman cabinet set in like 2010. Still have it and it's in amazing shape. Looks great too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk