New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other day I went to Tractor Supply to get some bug spray and was wandering around the store, saw this pack of magnetic labels for ~$10, figured what the hell and bought them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cool but not enough different categories so, I went online with the manufacturer thinking maybe I can order more - no luck. So I googled tool box magnetic labels and found a lot of different styles, decided to go with these.

Now anyone can find what they need, even though I'm usually the only one and I already know where they all are, lol

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah, there was even a set that had one label "Miscellaneous Sh*t", ha ha. I need one of those too.
I have my box decorated with misc. Badges. Most from vehicles I've owned over the years or special badges from same models. I group them together based on body style. So I have my 400 drawer, my w body drawer, and some.of the oddball badges I've found cover the smaller drawers. Like the mega cab drawer.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got a retractable air hose from harbor freight for the house. So far feels pretty good, still need to get a filter and regulator set up. Then at work purchased a metric tap an die set so I dnt have to use coworker's.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Made another Illinois trip and got some old barn things

Ward sockets
wright 3/4 ratchet (Id be surprised if this thing has 24 teeth lol, it is corse as hell)
williams 3/4 breaker bar
3/4 socket set and 20ton bottle jack

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Craftsman USA ratchet
bag of random stuff

Everything but the 3/4 set is gonna go to my brother in laws tool collection because i really dont have room haha.