New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with your carpentry tools? I redid my toolbox setup at home and there's no room for the carpentry stuff to fit nicely.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with your carpentry tools?
Nothing fancy, I have a bunch of 2X10 scaffolding planks so, I made a bunch of shelves with them and concrete blocks.

By the table saw I keep related accessories and jigs.
You must be registered for see images attach

Most of my power tools are still in their original container

Tools not used so often or may need rebuilding.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with your carpentry tools? I redid my toolbox setup at home and there's no room for the carpentry stuff to fit nicely.

I tell my wife I don't own any, I hide them in the catch all shed =) She has this real favorite saying "You know what would look good there" And it usually requires many trips to Home Depot and tons of work.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I tell my wife I don't own any, I hide them in the catch all shed =) She has this real favorite saying "You know what would look good there" And it usually requires many trips to Home Depot and tons of work.
Broke my wife of that one quick. First project she talked about was opening up the front entry way. Two walls torn down, two doors removed, two trash carts full of vermiculite, and a week later, we managed to add 8 square feet to our living room/stairway and put in a legitimate front door and she said never again. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh and that was just the rough in. Finishing it all happened over the course of the next year. It just needs trimmed out now but that won't happen til the kids are older and we can trim it without it getting beat all to hell. But it's dry walled and painted.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tell my wife I don't own any, I hide them in the catch all shed =)
Broke my wife of that one quick. First project she talked about was opening up the front entry way
I went the other route - I told her if she wants the house remodeled I need a shop, worked twice! I built my shop in CA (with permits) by myself. Then here in AZ, I told her I'm getting too old for this **** so we contracted the building and I did the electrical. Now she has her she-shed and I have a 40' storage container and my 1800 sq ft private domain, ha ha.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered an Accel coil for my 88 from Summit racing for $50 so, in order to get free shipping for orders over $99 I ordered 4 ea of these organizers. My screwdriver drawer and my pliers/cutters/vise grip drawer are only 1-1/2" tall these should fit.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/eni-5011

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/eni-5021

Boy, did I save a bunch on that coil, LMAO

I got my order yesterday so I set out to work on my drawers. Here's what they looked like before

Screwdriver drawer after sorting out - I guess I have enough screwdrivers, lol.

My pliers, cutters, vise grips drawer - I still have 3 more pairs of vise grips with no place to go, oh well, probably won't need them anyway. It's enlightening when you clean something up how much stuff you find that you'll never use again.

Then my electrical junk drawer.

I couldn't use one of the organizers in my pliers drawer so I used it to stack on top of my electrical trays since this drawer is so deep.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anar14