New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Road box. Box designed for service trucks. Fits in cabinets of a service body or in a truck bed or cab. I bought the stainless Craftsman cabinet set in like 2010. Still have it and it's in amazing shape. Looks great too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification; and I was looking at some of the bigger Craftsman boxes, it's just what they cost new I could probably find a used Snap-On or something.
How much did you give for your old box?

-------------------------------------
Popped into the local Advance to grab some stuff, they're slowly phasing out their Gearwrench tools and replacing them with their in-house tool brand, so I'm trying to snatch up whatever I can.
You must be registered for see images attach

These flexhead ratchets or only in here temporarily; I plan on getting some locking ones for the big box and these along with the metric set will be put in the junkyard tool box.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification; and I was looking at some of the bigger Craftsman boxes, it's just what they cost new I could probably find a used Snap-On or something.
How much did you give for your old box?

-------------------------------------
Popped into the local Advance to grab some stuff, they're slowly phasing out their Gearwrench tools and replacing them with their in-house tool brand, so I'm trying to snatch up whatever I can.

These flexhead ratchets or only in here temporarily; I plan on getting some locking ones for the big box and these along with the metric set will be put in the junkyard tool box.
I paid like 1200 bucks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to Northern, unfortunately there wasn't any Milwaukee power tools out because they were in the process of redoing the display.

But like hell I was gonna leave empty handed. A set of picks and a pair of vice-grips for the garage tool box.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Replenished one of the most important tools in the arsenal today, found a deal on Amazon for around $10.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a Gearwrench 1/4 and 3/8 Ratchet and socket set, and a set of 3/8 wobble extensions yesterday.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@GarrettGmc that teal Snap On box looks nice! Didn't know they had that color.

It's a black box but with a Caribbean wrap so depending on how the light hits it it's either blue or green but hard to see in a photo. Really I purchased it because I got the last spot for a special promotion that snap on does where I trade in any box an get 2k towards the new box. So I traded my 200 harbor freight box in for 2k then got 200 discount since the wrap has slight wrinkles where it was strapped down then a 300 rebate so I pretty much got 2500 off the new box and since snap on will most likely tell my dealer to scrap the box he'll just give it back an I'll sell it to a coworker. They only do the promotion so many times a year an it's a way to get guys with smaller less pricey boxes into a snap-on box without making someone drop a chuck of change as down payment.