New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopped by hf while i was near one. Picked up some extensions to help fill in the trays
6e5eb99d-09d2-416c-bb67-781c32d9ea06-jpeg.210121
HD scrapers
I like those swivel joints, I bough some from Cornball somewhere about 20 years ago, the last one broke a few months ago:(

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I like those swivel joints, I bough some from Cornball somewhere about 20 years ago, the last one broke a few months ago:(
Well hopefully these will hold up half as well. They're pretty freaking solid so i have faith.

While i was there i also noticed they didnt have the 25” Pittsburgh breaker bar with the comfort grip anymore. Makes me wonder what will happen if i break and try to warranty mine. The new Icon ones look identical but they're $49.99 instead of $19.99

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While i was there i also noticed they didnt have the 25” Pittsburgh breaker bar with the comfort grip anymore. Makes me wonder what will happen if i break and try to warranty mine. The new Icon ones look identical but they're $49.99 instead of $19.99
That's probably why, lol.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I broke 2 of my harbor freight swivels within a month of purchasing that same pack
Harbor freight swivels are total garbage. Most of their stuff is at least diy/homeowner quality but not those swivels. They belong in a not-so-happy meal.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Harbor freight swivels are total garbage. Most of their stuff is at least diy/homeowner quality but not those swivels. They belong in a not-so-happy meal.

Ya probably my bad for using them at work but I needed a swivel to get some brakes off a utv. Guess it's time to upgrade.
Also not new but had to replace my craftsman 3/8 ratchet that lasted 4 months. Drove to ace only to find out they didnt have one so had to make a trip into town to go to lowes where they had only one in stock.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Some el cheapo items arrived today along with other Amazon miscellania. Power/testing probe and heat gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya probably my bad for using them at work but I needed a swivel to get some brakes off a utv. Guess it's time to upgrade.
Also not new but had to replace my craftsman 3/8 ratchet that lasted 4 months. Drove to ace only to find out they didnt have one so had to make a trip into town to go to lowes where they had only one in stock.

Surprisingly great quality impact swivels are the Duralast ones at Autozone. I've abused them with my 1/2" IR2135 cranked up with 160-175psi.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had **** luck with Duralast swivels, bought a set to help with doing mirrors only to have all 3 break right out of the package.