New Member New Truck(to me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't make a thread in the classifieds. I assume I need to have a certain number of posts first or something. It's no big deal I can wait until I have enough.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
red I need the glove box lid with the studs and supports. Let me know what you find.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will do planning on heading there thurs what part of In you from cant remember?

I live in bloomington. If you would give me a call or txt when you find out how much they want for it, because I am on a pretty tight budget so it may have to wait. 765-465-7548

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ok how bout 10 bucks plus shipping or you can come up one day Im sure shipping is cheaper than gas though. My truck came from ellitsville I think thats what it was called rt by Bloomington

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
what she used to look like you ever see it around down there?
You must be registered for see images attach

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I just moved down here haha but that's a clean truck. You have the exact interior color I have. So that glove box door is what I need. And did you mean 10 bucks for like you getting it for me plus shipping plus cost of the glove box lid?

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what she used to look like you ever see it around down there?

I think I recognize that truck. What was the guys name you got it from?

I think he was a member on 454SS.com. IIRC he was a bodyman? I know he was from Indiana.